HK COMPANY'S CHINA BANK ACCOUNT OPENING
Information on opening Chinese (offshore) accounts for Hong Kong subsidiaries
(If you are not our secretarial customer, you cannot open a corporate account.)
1. Incorporation registration document with original receipt (Incorporation form - NNC1) or annual report (Annual Return)
2. Original Business Registration and Certificate of Incorporation
3. One copy of the articles of incorporation in English + one copy of the articles of incorporation in Chinese
4. Hong Kong corporation seal (square seal / round seal / nameplate)
5. At least two trade contracts (trade import/export contracts) (Chinese) - Must be a trade contract signed with a Chinese company, and must be stamped with a Chinese corporate seal.
6. Board resolution (to be prepared by the company later)
7. A scanned copy of the shareholder’s passport and Chinese mobile phone number
8. A scanned copy of the financial management officer ID and a Chinese mobile phone number
* When opening a personal account, you must deposit at least USD 10,000 for at least 3 months.
Cost: CNY 20,000
* Fees must be paid 100% in advance.
* If the Hong Kong subsidiary's Chinese (offshore) account is not opened due to refusal of approval by the bank, 100% full refund will be given.
* If the customer cancels the account opening due to a simple change of mind or for personal reasons after the China (offshore) account opening meeting, Fees are non-refundable.
Get a free consultation