About HK Company Formation Singapore Company Formation Accounting/Taxation Bank Account HK Trade Mark Fees and Charges Payment
FOR YOUR SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS AND TAX SOLUTIONS
YOUR RELIABLE BUSINESS PARTNER
HK Company Formation
Incorporation of a Hong Kong company requires 1 working day for express and requires 4 working days for general process. Anyone aged above 18 can incorporate a Hong Kong company, and the incorporation can easily be proceeded without strick or complicated requirements such as minimum capital amount and business operating office in Hong Kong.
Accounting and Taxation
Pursuant to Cap.622 New Companies Ordinance and Cap.122 Audit Ordinance, Hong Kong companies are required to be audited by a Hong Kong auditor before submitting Tax Return except dormant companies. Accounting, Auditing and Taxation fees are based on number of transactions, revenue amount and supporting documents.
Application for HK Company
We provide various professional services to support our clients in order to operate their businesses efficiently.
- Hong Kong Trade Mark Registration
- Import/Export License and Declaration
- Court Attending as a representative
- Arrangement of Notarization, Attesting, Apostille for Company Documents
- Advising for Hong Kong working visa
- Advising for management, investment
and business transactions
Hong Kong Company Formation
Types of Hong Kong Companies
Hong Kong Company's Bank Account
Hong Kong Company vs Singapore Company
KYC documents for opening a bank account
1) Director's exisiting business registration and proof of tax return (other than the newly incorporated HK company)
2) Proof of business transactions such as invoice and waybill
3) Recent bank statement of the director's exisiting company.
4) Business Plan for the newly incorporated HK company
5) Documents showing the business goods, services and nature (quotation, brochure, agreement, offersheet, etc)
6) Other documents can proof of business
Based on our many years of experience and know-how, we have been endeavoring to provide more professional, systematic and specialized services.
There are many companies providing company formation, accounting and taxation. However, we assume that there may not be many companies providing such professional services with passion and pursuing client's satisfactions. We are always pursuing better visions and values and also strive to provide more professional, systematic, rational and specialized services in our work.
HONG KONG OFFICE
FT C9-11, 20/F, MAI LUEN IND BLDG, 23-31 KUNG YIP ST., N.T. HONG KONG
Unit 937, 9/F, Golden IT Tower, 229, Yangji-ro, Bucheon-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea (P.C. 14786)
Tel: 02-543-6187 / Fax: 02-6455-6187
MIRR ASIA BUSINESS ADVISORY & SECRETARIAL COMPANY LIMITED
(TCSP License Number: TC001332)
BUSINESS REGISTRATION NO: 50673946-000 (SINCE 2009)
HONG KONG COMPANIES' REGISTRY - REGISTERED AGENT NO: 4682
WeChat: mirrasia_hk / mirrasia1
Kakao Talk: mirrasia / mirrasia1
WeChat ID: mirrasia_hk
Try our free consultation
ⓒCopyright 2016 Mirr Asia
MIRR ASIA BUSINESS ADVISORY & SECRETARIAL COMPANY LIMITED has all rights on this website and unauthorized use of any content is not allowed.