FOR YOUR SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS AND TAX SOLUTIONS
YOUR RELIABLE BUSINESS PARTNER
HK Company Formation
Incorporation of a Hong Kong company requires 1 working day for express and requires 4 working days for general process. Anyone aged above 18 can incorporate a Hong Kong company, and the incorporation can easily be proceeded without strick or complicated requirements such as minimum capital amount and business operating office in Hong Kong.
Accounting and Taxation
Pursuant to Cap.622 New Companies Ordinance and Cap.122 Audit Ordinance, Hong Kong companies are required to be audited by a Hong Kong auditor before submitting Tax Return except dormant companies. Accounting, Auditing and Taxation fees are based on number of transactions, revenue amount and supporting documents.
We provide various professional services to support our clients in order to operate their businesses efficiently.
- Hong Kong Trade Mark Registration
- Import/Export License and Declaration
- Court Attending as a representative
- Arrangement of Notarization, Attesting, Apostille for Company Documents
- Advising for Hong Kong working visa
- Advising for management, investment
and business transactions
Application for HK Company
KYC documents for opening a bank account
1) Director's exisiting business registration and proof of tax return (other than the newly incorporated HK company)
2) Proof of business transactions such as invoice and waybill
3) Recent bank statement of the director's exisiting company.
4) Business Plan for the newly incorporated HK company
5) Documents showing the business goods, services and nature (quotation, brochure, agreement, offersheet, etc)
6) Other documents can proof of business
ⓒCopyright 2016 Mirr Asia
MIRR ASIA BUSINESS ADVISORY & SECRETARIAL COMPANY LIMITED has all rights on this website and unauthorized use of any content is not allowed.